Many users choose domestic existing vertical cone mixing equipment for powder and powder mixer, but experts suggest that horizontal mixer should be selected when mixing powder / powder or granular materials due to the shortcomings and high maintenance rate of vertical cone mixer. The equipment has high mixing efficiency, good mixing quality, short loading and unloading time and less margin. However, to select and use a horizontal mixer, you need to pay attention to the following:
1. Select dormitories according to daily output. Because the processing time of each material of the mixer is about 10 minutes, plus the material and supply time, the processing time of each material is 15 minutes, and four materials can be processed continuously in one hour. 100 kg mixer is selected for each batch, which can process 400 kg per hour. Users can select the horizontal mixer according to their own needs.
2. According to the working principle of the horizontal spiral belt mixer, the ability of the mixed double spiral belt to push materials in the opposite direction should be basically the same. The pitch of the inner helix must be less than that of the outer helix, so the pitch of the inner helix must be less than that of the outer helix and the width must be greater than that of the outer helix. Otherwise, the project will focus in one direction. Therefore, pay attention to this when selecting the horizontal mixer.
3. According to the design principle, in the spiral belt mixer, the gap between the spiral belt and the shell can be 4mm ~ 10mm, and all materials can be mixed through friction. However, due to the different grinding particle size and friction coefficient of materials, the time for materials with different components to participate in mixing is different, resulting in product imbalance. Some factories have recognized this and improved their products. First, pay attention to the machining accuracy and reduce the floor clearance to about 3mm. The other is to adjust the position between the main shaft and the housing. According to the wear, the spacing between the spiral belt and the housing can be adjusted frequently. When selecting the mixer, these two forms of products should be the best choice.
4. The selection of horizontal spiral belt mixer should pay attention to the discharge method. Communicate with suppliers in time to select the valve form suitable for their own process, and do not select the discharge form of side outlet. The reason is that after the mixer completes mixing within the specified time, it shall be added once in the shortest time to ensure the uniformity of materials. The rib row spiral is used to clean gradually. Firstly, the time is delayed and the expected productivity is not achieved. Secondly, the material has reached the best uniformity. Excessive mixing will separate the material, damage the uniformity and make the horizontal mixer lose the significance of selection.
5. Pay attention to the supply sequence when using the horizontal mixer. Generally, large materials such as corn flour and soybean meal are thrown first, and then component materials such as premix are added. Premix must be fed by screw elevator, one-time and manual. Pay attention to avoid separation and leakage of effective components in premix.
6. Use the horizontal mixer, which must be placed after the mixer is started. Do not stop at the end of mixing, and mix again after discharging the pure material. If the power distance is too large, the motor may burn out. If a suitable horizontal mixer is selected and used properly, the quality of the mixture will be greatly improved and the positive effect will be reflected in the production process soon. If we can better master our own mixing technology, we can greatly reduce the material cost and improve the profit.